Today is Thursday the 29th of January. My new shoppe has been officially open for 4 day's. We have not done alot of advertisement but plan to have an open house the week of Valentines. We will run daily specials that will work with Valentines. I must say, I have asked myself many times in the last few days "what am I thinking opening my own business?"
Serenity Servings
Gourmet Sweet Shoppe and Catering
39 N Tremont Street
Come in and check us out!!!!
As for my fam, they are all well. Jack made it on the honor roll. Huge, huge, huge milestone for him. He has alway's been capable just not interested. I couldn't be more proud of him. He is the most kind and loveable kid. He truly has a heart as big as his size 15 feet.
Tuff is still with Brad. That part does not get any easier!!!!!!!! He is doing better in his school work. I get quick messages from him once in a while. I just pray he knows how much love I have for him.
Joy has made the trasition to public school fairly well. We are still experiencing new trials daily. I just keep telling myself that everything will work out.
The 3 littles are as cute as two 4 year olds and one 3 year old can be. Cloe spends a lot of time with me at the shop. They are all in pre-school and improving daily. Ryder and Gerrett amaze me!!! Gerrett has been sleeping over at Grandma Huck and Grandpa Gayle's the night before he goes to pre-school. Whatever special lovin he is getting is working wonders. The little fart sings his abc's. I am 100% sure it is the cutest thing I have ever seen.
So for now all is well!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The shop is beautiful! Great job!!!!
ReplyDelete