As I have not figured out how to blog between pictures, I will write here and then pictures. Our sleigh riding party was so much fun. We made chilli and bbq pork and beef for sandwiches. We were able to put the pots along with a kettle of water next to the bonfire to keep them hot.
Between the sleighs, snowboards and snowmobiles everyone had a great time. The best part is we just went down on the river behind Uncle Rays house. Grandpa Jack hooked the snowmobile trailer to the tractor and hauled us all down the field.
Grandma and Grandpa both took the plunge. Ryder was the sleigh riding champion! It did not matter how fast, steep or how big the crash that little stinker would jump up and head right back up the hill. Gerrett fell asleep in Grandma's arms by the fire and slept most of the time. Joy had a great time playing with Dani. And of course Jack and Tuff had the Nicholas boy's to explore with.
Atha has told me over and over that I needed to start my own family traditions. I think this will be a great one to continue. What a perfect day!!!!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment